Friday, April 13, 2012

Crazy couple of weeks!

Leaving for Port Aransas from Willcox on the 6th of April....... the theme from Beverly Hillbillies kept going through our heads....
Dan just built these awesome bookshelves in the kid's hull.  It holds all their books for school (unless I missed a box) and some more.  We are still unloading and organizing and re-packing some things and giving some things away.  Everyday it feels more like a home!
Dale and Ray have been enjoying fishing.  Dale caught 10 or 11.  Ray wants me to tell everyone that he caught zero!  It's been extra gusty the last few days.  Great for sailing but we're not to that point yet.  Dolphins welcomed us to Port A!
Thanks Aunt patty  for the wall tracks!

The top picture is from my aunt Pam's house and the bottom pic is from my cousin's house
Hi this is me Dale. I got lots of candy. Some people double dog dared me to jump in the pool  with my church clothes on just to get an Easter egg. Mackenzie stared at me thinking that I was crazy jumping in the pool with my church clothes on. Bye guys!
 And at my cousin's house, I got my favorite mound bars!

Thanks everyone for the wonderful send-off from Tucson and Willcox!  Thanks for all the good wishes and genuine emotion.  We are missing everyone and planning on some fun rendezvous!  We feel well-loved.  Hope you do too.
Let me know if I can post some fun pictures of you here.... wanted to check first.


No comments:

Post a Comment